Using your GIS knowledge to meet the needs of the customer, that is your mission! For this you will work on site at the customers and you ensure that your project is neatly finished.
SIGGIS is our company specialized in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) based on Esri and VertiGIS tools. We realize the implementation, integration, configuration, training and assistance in the field of GIS and associated IT for our customers. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a GIS Consultant to develop both external and internal projects based on ArcGIS solutions from Esri, the world leader in the GIS community.
This is what you can expect:
- You are responsible for the configuration of Web GIS applications.
- You do data processing based on tools and scripts such as Python, FME, etc.
- You take care of the implementations of desktop GIS at customers.
- You automate GIS analyses and modelling, so that our customers can perform their own analyzes quickly and efficiently.
- You participate in the design of GIS architectures.
- You do functional analyses of GIS tasks.
- Furthermore, you will have many other interesting tasks related to GIS and geography, depending on where your interests lie!
- You have a higher education: Master Geography, Bio- or Civil Engineer, Master Informatics, Industrial Engineer.
- You have several years of experience with GIS.
- You are familiar with Esri software, such as ArcGIS, Desktop or ArcGIS Enterprise. Other GIS solutions are a plus.
- You have an affinity with ICT and you are a smooth PC user. Preferably you also know something about SQL and Python.
- You know how software development and databases work.
- You are customer and result oriented.
- You are communicative and a real team player.
- You are analytical, take initiative and work problem-solving.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French. You can understand and express yourself in English well.
We have this vacancy within our company Cevi as well as within our company SIGGIS. You will work for customers as well as in our offices in Diegem or Ghent.
- A contract of indefinite period of time with a company that is part of a stable group that has been active for 50 years. That means no doubt on job security!
- A competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription and a nice counter of vacation days!
- Flexible working hours and the possibilities to telework.
- Convenient office locations.
- Possibility to enjoy our bicycle leasing and a bicycle commuting allowance.
- Training on the job and externally, because of course you want to be the best at your job!
- Experienced colleagues who assist you with advice and assistance.
Do you see yourself as a fit for this open position? Click the button below, we'll hear eachother soon!