Account Manager IT / GIS
A typical job as an Account Manager in which you develop and maintain customer relationships and always look for the appropriate solution. This job within the fascinating world of GIS makes it a challenging position with varied contacts!
SIGGIS is our company specialized in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) based on Esri and VertiGIS tools. We realize the implementation, integration, configuration, training and assistance in the field of GIS and associated IT for our customers. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Account Manager who can maintain and develop relationships with our customers.
After an internal training and a transition period, you will be responsible for managing a number of accounts consisting of both existing and new customers. You'll grab every opportunity to broaden and deepen our customer portfolio with both hands. You will also look for new opportunities yourself and build up a network within the GIS world. No knowledge about GIS? No worries, we'll help you with that!
This is what you can expect:
- When existing or new customers have a possible assignment for us, you are the one who helps them with their request. You identify and analyze the GIS needs of your customers and develop a relationship of trust through contacts and your personal mastery of general GIS and IT knowledge at business level. During your explorations you show the advantages of GIS software through clear presentations and demonstrations. You record everything clearly in a customer meeting report.
- After your analysis, you start preparing quotations. You finalize these accurately and deliver them to your customers. You ensure that they clearly understand what we are proposing.
- Afterwards you closely follow up the quotations and orders and you are responsible for the final steps in the completion of the contracts with the customers.
- Throughout this process, you remain a central point of contact for your customers and ensure that they are helped with any questions they may have.
In this job you are responsible for the entire process from customer visits to internal sales tasks. After all, every customer contact involves a lot of things that have to be processed internally, such as the quotations and associated administration. You take care of that yourself. You respect the company values of SIGGIS at all times, which strive for an honest, open and long-term relationship with customers.
- You have at least 2 years of experience building and maintaining customer relationships, ideally within an IT and/or GIS environment.
- You have an affinity with IT and ideally also with Geographic Information Systems. If you don't know GIS yet, you're willing to expand your knowledge of this.
- You have a bachelor's degree, ideally in a relevant field (IT, geography, GIS, agronomy).
- You are flexible, dynamic, communicative and motivated.
- You have a sense of responsibility and are result-oriented.
- You have a keen commercial sense and you are a good negotiator.
- You have a sharp mind and are looking for creative solutions.
- You have a good sense of organization and administrative follow-up.
- You speak Dutch and have a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus, but not a must.
This vacancy is open within our company SIGGIS. You will be on the road for customer visits and you will regularly be present in our offices in Diegem and Ghent.
- A contract of indefinite period of time with a company that is part of a stable group that has been active for 50 years. That means no doubt on job security!
- A competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription and a nice counter of vacation days!
- Flexible working hours and the possibilities to telework.
- Convenient office locations.
- Possibility to enjoy our bicycle leasing and a bicycle commuting allowance.
- Training on the job and externally, because of course you want to be the best at your job!
- Experienced colleagues who assist you with advice and assistance.
Do you see yourself as a fit for this open position? Click the button below, we'll hear eachother soon!